Red Chinese Spammer "Bonwe"
Louis Ohland
2024-04-09 12:06:31 UTC
I kid you not...

One of those annoying flea-mails from a Red Chinese firm or spammer [is
there a difference?] was from "Bonwe"...

A number of U-Toob videos have pointed out the sometimes hilarious names
used by Red Chinese [like "Box"] in their videos or scams...

If someone sprechens sie French, what is the correct spelling of "Bonwe"
Moussa
2024-04-10 05:39:07 UTC
 I kid you not...
One of those annoying flea-mails from a Red Chinese firm or spammer [is
there a difference?] was from "Bonwe"...
A number of U-Toob videos have pointed out the sometimes hilarious names
used by Red Chinese [like "Box"] in their videos or scams...
If someone sprechens sie French, what is the correct spelling of "Bonwe"
BonaSera??
--
Moussa

"People alike with a similar circumstances, tend to find each
others across space and time, given enough time in life, no
matter distance, language, race, colour and believes" (c) MEK
*** Do Not Copy, Duplicate or Use without my Permission ***
ex-ibm-mca-user
2024-04-22 04:54:32 UTC
Post by Louis Ohland
If someone sprechens sie French, what is the correct spelling of "Bonwe"
--> someone spricht Franzoesisch; {"Sprechen Sie Franzoesisch?"}
I learnt French and have a reliable dictionary (L.dt; last update:
1990).
"Bonwe" is/was not listed.
What may bonwe mean? "Bon" means good (male), but "we"???
Louis Ohland
JWR
2024-04-22 17:52:10 UTC
Post by Louis Ohland
They spelled it phonetically. Bon is sensible but the "we" is oui?
Non.

As Moussa fairly accurately suggested in Italian (buonasera : good evening),
it's 'Good night' in French.

'bonne nuit' or phonetically 'bonwe'
--
Jelte,
Admirer of the letter of IBM with blue Ishiki