number nine 9GXi
Alexandros
2024-07-31 10:20:42 UTC
Did someone from here pick this up?
(Time zone made it hard for me to win)
Wolfgang Gehl
2024-07-31 20:46:53 UTC
Post by Alexandros
Did someone from here pick this up?
(Time zone made it hard for me to win)
Hi Alexandros,

I suppose you are talking about eBay and an ISA TIGA graphics adapter.

The answer is no. I'm not interested in ISA cards.

Regards

Wolfgang
Alexandros
2024-08-01 02:44:13 UTC
Post by Wolfgang Gehl
Post by Alexandros
Did someone from here pick this up?
(Time zone made it hard for me to win)
Hi Alexandros,
I suppose you are talking about eBay and an ISA TIGA graphics adapter.
The answer is no. I'm not interested in ISA cards.
Regards
Wolfgang
No I was referring to the MCA adapter
https://www.ebay.com/itm/145910778508?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=l3cB-wWCSoW&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=LFC-JFTBRDe&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Wolfgang Gehl
2024-08-02 19:49:15 UTC
Post by Alexandros
Post by Wolfgang Gehl
Post by Alexandros
Did someone from here pick this up?
(Time zone made it hard for me to win)
Hi Alexandros,
I suppose you are talking about eBay and an ISA TIGA graphics adapter.
The answer is no. I'm not interested in ISA cards.
Regards
Wolfgang
No I was referring to the MCA adapter
https://www.ebay.com/itm/145910778508?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=l3cB-wWCSoW&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=LFC-JFTBRDe&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Cool device. I didn't know there was an MCA variant.

But it's a TIGA adapter, afaik limited to CAD software und Windows 3.x
And even if I had been interested the seller wouldn't ship to my place.